£competitive (depending on experience)
Mongoose is a specialist Sports, Fitness and Entertainment Agency. We deliver specialist expertise for both brands and rights holders across Communications, PR, Sponsorship, Activation and Events. Creativity focussed and commercially aware, our boutique, integrated approach delivers bespoke campaigns to make your business grow. We do this by using our expertise to outwit, outthink and outplay the competition. And we don’t stop until we do.
Mongoose is proud to work with some of the world's leading brands and the world’s biggest names such as New Balance, The Boat Race, the British Army, Merlin and The North Face.
About the role
Due to growth we’re current recruiting for an Account Coordinator to join our Commercial team in order to support with the smooth running of our sponsorship sales and consultancy focused accounts. This opportunity will give you an enormous amount of experience within sponsorship sales, commercial, strategy and consultancy projects. Typically, our Account Coordinators progress into Account Executives after 12 months.
Key responsibilities include;
Commercial team support:
· Help collate and research market sector information and investigate competitor information
· Conduct research for and contribute to new business proposals as and when required
· Support with consultancy projects, helping to research trends and industry insight
· Work with the commercial partnership team to unearth potential brands and support the team on the sponsorship sales process for clients such as The Boat Race, the Jacksonville Jaguars, British Gymnastics, Boodles Tennis and the British Army.
· Support the client leads with client reporting and proposal development
· Draft blog posts for the Mongoose website when required
· Support daily office tasks
· Undertake admin tasks to support teams including proof-reading, research and preparing draft presentations
· Friendly, professional can-do attitude
· Act with confidence and energy in the office
· Demonstrate a proactive way of working, offering help and support across the teams as and when required
· Always act professionally when representing the agency
· Team player
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Trustworthiness and discretion
· Professionalism and integrity
· Excellent organisational skills
· Workload management
· Good attention to detail
In addition to all of this, it’s worth knowing that Mongoose is part of The Mission Group, a collation of multi-disciplined, entrepreneurial agencies that include integrated, multi-sector agencies and specialists in particular markets. We employ 1,150 people across 25 offices in the UK, Asia and the US.
Got a question, enquiry or fancy joining Team Mongoose? We’re always looking for new additions to the Mongoose burrow. Are you a hungry & motivated sales person or passionate & energetic activation specialist? We’d love to hear from you.