£Competitive (depending on experience)
Mongoose is a specialist Sports and Entertainment Agency. We deliver specialist expertise for both brands and rights holders across Communications, PR, Sponsorship, Activation and Events. Creativity focussed and commercially aware, our boutique, integrated approach delivers bespoke campaigns to make your business grow. We do this by using our expertise to outwit, outthink and outplay the competition. And we don’t stop until we do. We’re proud to work with some of the world's leading brands and the world’s biggest names such as New Balance, The North Face, Bridgestone, Daikin, Bupa Healthcare.
About the role
Due to continue success and expansion, we have an exciting new vacancy for an Account Executive to join our agency. We are based in Tottenham Court Road in our new home, in the historic Heals Building. The key purpose of the role will be to assist on our events and content capture clients, including, BUPA, New Balance, Daikin and support on new business in this area.
As an Account Executive your role will be to assist the account teams in the delivery of client campaigns and programmes.
It’s a varied role supporting all elements of campaign activation – from event planning, logistics management to activation delivery as well as providing all-important reporting and admin support to teams. Reporting into the Account Managers, Account Executives will be client-facing and will be involved with brand planning brainstorms and creative campaign development.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Support account teams in delivering client projects, campaigns and programmes, from account admin and research to implementing high-profile brand activations
• Tasks and projects can include: liaising with third party suppliers including designers, assisting in event management, venue research, researching and booking hospitality events, sourcing products and props for shoots, mail-outs etc
• At event attendance
• All event considerations, branding, guest experience, location, weather planning, staff briefing.
• Support Account Managers in the development of compelling visual content – crafting design briefs, supporting content capture, refining editing process, supporting client approvals etc
• Capture live event social media content – including quotes, images, video clips etc.
• Content can include: brand videos, virtual events, graphic design, digital content, case study backgrounders and social media copy
• Social writing
• Develop a good understanding of the social media landscape and new developments
• Work with internal social media experts to develop and implement social media content calendars across key channels incl. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat, Pinterest
• Implement basic social media community management with support from internal experts
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the UK influencer landscape incl. bloggers, vloggers, social influencers and celebrities
• Keep teams and clients updated on key news and developments affecting clients and the sector(s) they operate in
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Creative thinking
• Excellent time management skills, and ability to manage tight deadlines
• Strong organisational skills, good attention to detail
• Flexibility to juggle multiple tasks
• Consistency in terms of performance and outputs
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Team player
• Friendly, professional can-do attitude
• Act with confidence and energy in the office
• Demonstrate proactive way of working, offering help and support across the teams
• Thirst to learn and develop new skills
• Professionalism and integrity
• Trustworthiness and discretion
• Ambitious self-starter
• 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (+ Bank holidays)
• Flexible working house 10-4 core working hours with 50/50 split office and remote working
• Half day off for your mental wellbeing every other friday
• Company pension scheme
• Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
• Employee discount scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts with various shopping outlets
• Refer a friend scheme
• Company Christmas closure
• Cycle to work scheme
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Committed (Level 1) Employer. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to; ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible, communicating and promoting vacancies, offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job and anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required.
The Mission Group:
Mongoose is part of The MISSION, a collective of Creative and MarTech Agencies led by entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit. Employing over 1,000 people across 27 locations and 3 continents, the Group successfully combines its diverse expertise to produce Work That Counts TM for our Clients, whatever their ambitions. Creating real standout, sharing real innovation and delivering real growth for some of the world's biggest brands. www.themission.co.uk
Got a question, enquiry or fancy joining Team Mongoose? We’re always looking for new additions to the Mongoose burrow. Are you a hungry & motivated sales person or passionate & energetic activation specialist? We’d love to hear from you.