£Competitive (depending on experience)
About the role
We are looking for an outstanding PR Account manager or Senior Account Manager to join and lead our The North Face team. We are currently based in Clerkenwell and will be moving to Covent Garden at the end of the year. The key purpose of the role will be to manage and drive The North Face account which includes managing the delivery of the press office for the UK and overseeing the rest of the European markets as the lead agency. Additionally, the successful candidate would also manage the implementation of the sports marketing strategy for the brand, undertaken by Mongoose two years ago which includes the management of their European Athlete team.
Mongoose is a specialist Sports, Fitness and Entertainment Agency. We deliver specialist expertise for both brands and rights holders across Communications, PR, Sponsorship, Activation and Events. Creativity focussed and commercially aware, our boutique, integrated approach delivers bespoke campaigns to help business’s grow.
Key Responsibilities include;
• Client Management – day to day communications, overseeing account admin and reporting
• Driving the press office across Sport, Fitness and Lifestyle both On-Mountain and Off-Mountain PR, delivering a wide variety of coverage across key media, a strong network of contacts is essential
• Management of account KPI’s and deliverables
• Presenting and ‘selling’ PR, content and influencer ideas
• Building and maintaining strong client, media and influencer relationships
• Getting involved with new business pitches as required
• Helping to manage, inspire and guide junior team members with your knowledge and understanding
• Client consultancy, giving advice on how to deliver success
• Planning and working with 3rd parties
• Creating content, understanding what makes great content, briefing and managing content shoots
• Event activation
• Proactive research to inspire innovative ideas and demonstrate forward thinking
• Management of influencers and ambassadors – contract input and briefing
Do you have a passion for outdoor sports? This could be a great role for you. We’re looking for a passionate bright, creative individual who has experience managing accounts with a solid background in running a press office with a focus on sport and the outdoors.
• Substantial experience in PR and comms industry
• Strong media contacts in Sport, Health and Lifestyle (Fashion)
• Creative thinker with an eye for a good story
• Strong copywriting skills
• Proven delivery of great coverage across Sport, Health and Lifestyle
• An understanding of adventure sports and the outdoor lifestyle
• An awareness of emerging trends in fitness and lifestyle
• Self-motivated and a team player that thrives in a busy environment
• Organised, with an eye for detail
• An innovator that has their finger on the pulse and an eye for the latest trends
• A passionate and conscientious individual that wants to be part of a talented team growing the Mongoose business
• 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (+ Bank holidays)
• Flexible working hours 10-4 core working hours with 50/50 split office and remote working
• Half day off for your mental wellbeing every other Friday
• Company pension scheme
• Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
• Employee discount scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts with various shopping outlets
• Refer a friend scheme
• Company Christmas closure
• Cycle to work scheme
Got a question, enquiry or fancy joining Team Mongoose? We’re always looking for new additions to the Mongoose burrow. Are you a hungry & motivated sales person or passionate & energetic activation specialist? We’d love to hear from you.