PR ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
£Competitive (depending on experience)
Mongoose is a specialist Sports, Fitness and Entertainment Agency. We deliver specialist expertise for both brands and rights holders across Communications, PR, Sponsorship, Activation and Events. Creativity focussed and commercially aware, our boutique, integrated approach delivers bespoke campaigns to make your business grow. We do this by using our expertise to outwit, outthink and outplay the competition. And we don’t stop until we do.
Mongoose is proud to work with some of the world's leading brands and the world’s biggest names such as New Balance, Harlem Globetrotters, Lucozade Sport, Merlin and The North Face.
About the role
Due to growth we’re current recruiting for a PR Account Coordinator to join our PR & Communications team in order to support with the smooth running of our PR focused accounts. This opportunity will give you an enormous amount of experience within PR, media relations, social media management, events preparation and administration. Typically, our Account Coordinators progress into PR Account Executives after about 12 months.
Key responsibilities include;
· Support mailouts to media and influencers for our comms clients around product launches and events
· Press office support, liaising with influencers and media on upcoming opportunities
· Monitoring of influencer social media channels and seeking new people to engage with
· Support with content planners for digital clients and daily monitoring of their channels
· Support logistics on events
· Product and kit stock control
· Pro-actively support all teams where necessary at busy times
· Take part in and actively contribute to team brainstorms across all team accounts
· Weekly reporting, research and coverage clippings
· Undertake admin tasks to support teams including proof-reading, research and preparing draft presentations
· Draft blog posts for the Mongoose website when required
· Support daily office tasks
· Friendly, professional can-do attitude
· Act with confidence and energy in the office
· Demonstrate a proactive way of working, offering help and support across the teams as and when required
· Always act professionally when representing the agency
· Team player
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Trustworthiness and discretion
· Professionalism and integrity
· Excellent organisational skills
· Workload management
· Good attention to detail
In addition to all of this, it’s worth knowing that Mongoose is part of The Mission Group, a collation of multi-disciplined, entrepreneurial agencies that include integrated, multi-sector agencies and specialists in particular markets. We employ 1,150 people across 25 offices in the UK, Asia and the US.
Got a question, enquiry or fancy joining Team Mongoose? We’re always looking for new additions to the Mongoose burrow. Are you a hungry & motivated sales person or passionate & energetic activation specialist? We’d love to hear from you.