£Competitive (depending on experience)
Mongoose is a specialist Sports, Fitness and Entertainment Agency. We deliver specialist expertise for both brands and rights holders across Communications, PR, Sponsorship, Activation and Events. Creativity focussed and commercially aware, our boutique, integrated approach delivers bespoke campaigns to make your business grow. We do this by using our expertise to outwit, outthink and outplay the competition. And we don’t stop until we do. We’re proud to work with some of the world's leading brands and the world’s biggest names such as New Balance, Harlem Globetrotters, Lucozade Sport, Merlin and The North Face.
To deliver the day-to-day press office for a number of sport lifestyle and fitness brands within the agency as well as creating content and managing digital channels for a number of retained clients.
Key Responsibilities include;
• Delivering the press office across Sport, Fitness and Lifestyle brands, delivering a wide variety of coverage across key media
• Delivering social media campaigns for digital clients and carrying out analysis to drive campaigns forwards
• Being able to present and ‘sell’ PR and social ideas to clients
• Building and maintain strong client and media relationships
• Helping to drive social media growth across clients
• Implementation of influencer campaigns across a number of accounts with strong connections within the lifestyle space
• Demonstrate creative thinking and support planning of campaigns for clients
• Knowledge of industry news and trends, making sure you have your finger on the pulse across sports, lifestyle and digital
• Getting involved with new business pitches as required
• Helping to manage, inspire and guide junior team members with your knowledge and understanding
• Working across multiple comms channels: PR, digital, events and social
We’re looking for a bright, creative individual who has a solid background in working in a press office with a focus on sport, fitness and lifestyle media. A good understanding of social media and content creation is also key.
• Some experience / exposure in the PR and digital sphere
• Ideally some media contacts in Sport, Fitness and Lifestyle
• Experience in working on digital channels for clients
• Creative thinker with an eye for a good story
• Strong copywriting skills
• Proven delivery of great coverage across sports lifestyle brands
• An understanding of adventure sports and the outdoor lifestyle
• An awareness of emerging trends in sport and lifestyle
• Self-motivated and a team player that thrives in a busy environment
• 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (+ Bank holidays)
• Company pension scheme
• Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
• Employee discount scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts with various shopping outlets
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Refer a friend scheme
• Company Christmas closure
• Cycle to work scheme
Got a question, enquiry or fancy joining Team Mongoose? We’re always looking for new additions to the Mongoose burrow. Are you a hungry & motivated sales person or passionate & energetic activation specialist? We’d love to hear from you.