We were tasked with positioning Optimum Nutrition in front of a new lifestyle and outdoor audience and to sample their new Amino Energy product range to a new target audience outside the regular gym space.
In response we leveraged Optimum Nutrition's headline sponsorship of brand new fitness festival LoveFit on the St Clere Estate, Kent. We negotiated sampling and branding opportunities as well as the exclusivity of being the only on event protein and energy drink supplier. This gave us direct influence and contact with a new audience of modern fitness enthusiasts outside the regular gym space. In addition to this, we hosted sponsored workouts with both attendees and media with ON ambassadors, Lilly Sabri and Shaun Stafford, to cement the credibility of the brand.
• Direct sample interaction with one thousand fitness enthusiasts at festival
• Direct communication with new brand influencers who have since become ON brand advocates
• Ran a sponsored ON workout to entire festival, hosted by Lilly Sabri and Shaun Stafford
• Hosted a media workout for 20 media from the festival run by Lilly Sabri with direct brand messaging
• Collected a bank of social media content distributed across various channels including ON owned, ambassadors and visitors thanks to various consumer challenges throughout the weekend